Tuesday 6 March 2012

A little treat...



Some may know that i have a few weaknesses, the obvious one being shopping and the love to just "buy" but the not so obvious one is Desserts. If your walking down a busy strip with me you will often be stopped by my sighs or over exaggerated WAW's staring at a shop window featuring an amazing shoe or coat and on many occasions ill walk in and hope that the price tag wont shoo me out and it often does, but the one thing that would defiantly stop and lure me in is a window like this (above) and of course it often fits the budget (and the stomach) without hesitation. As i take you through the journey of my blog i will unveil a few other weaknesses and trust me
they are odd but i guess thats what makes us who we are today. Bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment